Are Paid to Click Sites Really Worth It?

Something to think about..

I found this article saying if get-paid-to-click sites are really their worth.

Lately, I've been into them. The first few times I've tried some, I knew they were worth very little. But then as I progressed into the "make money online" influx, I found it a very easy way to make a few cents.

So for the past few days most of what I've been doing is trying to find good ptc sites that provide a good certain amount of ads to click on and to have a decent at least near to a penny earning.


Anyway, here is that article:

Are Paid to Click Sites Really Worth It?
There Are a Lot of Paid to Click Sites Out There, but Are They Really Worth the Time and Effort?


I think it proves some good points :) and it isn't all that biased. Thought for yourself.

Google Search Money

Google