Make Money With CashCrate

Update: CashCrate now has to verify your phone number in order to send out your pending payments.

CashCrate. It's simple. It's fast. It's easy.

Complete any offers available, and click on "submit". When the offers you completed are confirmed, the payout will be added to your account.



>> Join CashCrate Now!

With the offers, you get to fill out surveys, sign up with websites, and try new offers.

Use a different email address rather than your personal one for completing offers for websites you do not trust yet.

The most easy way of completing these offers is just following the description on the CashCrate offers page, like it tells you to. Some are really fast to complete, and some would keep wanting you to keep on filling out more stuff.


Plus, there's a new points system. When you complete offers, and points are added along with it, you get to go to the "Prize Shop" and redeem those points for prizes!

Some available as of now are: iPods, Giftcards, and more.

There are also contests being held for chances to get more prizes and money!


Legitimacy:

Still skeptical?
I'm a CashCrate User. I've been using it for a few months now and I well received my checks. They are sent through mail. It is a legitimate pay.

What's it like?
Well, it is easy, as far as I can tell.

How do you do it?
First, I go to the Offers Page, I click on 100% Free and sort it through rating. Pages and pages of Free Offers are shown and the top ones have been rated highest.

I right-click on the links, so they are shown on a new tab.

I complete the requests, and then I go back to the Offers Page and I click "Submit"

Done!


Sometimes, though, it says that I haven't completed the offers (but I actually did!)

In that case, I just refresh the Offers Page and click on submit again. Then, it works.


More ways to make money with CashCrate:

Yes, CashCrate has a referral system. If you refer someone to join CashCrate, you will get extra commission. For example, this is my referral link > www.cashcrate.com/181736 and if anyone clicks on it and joins up, I will make money from it. But then it will depend if my referees have activated their accounts and how many offers they have completed.

Warning: Do not sign up with your own referral link. CashCrate, I have heard, can track which IP number signs up with each account. So don't try to cheat that way. Instead, get some friends or family to join up with your own referral. That way, you won't have to do extra work, and you'll be referring others the right way.


My Testimoney:
Upon completing a few free offers (like 15) I finally received my ~first internet job check for $6.70 after a few weeks! Happy me. :) Annd. After a while, after *really working* at it, I received my $42 :)

Proof of Payment:

(Click to Enlarge)


Well, there you have it. CashCrate does pay. So come on and sign up :)

Google Search Money

Google